No products in the cart.
Join the Essential Yoga classes specifically crafted for busy people.
My name is Avinash Saini (Master Avi). I am a Yoga teacher currently teaching in Vietnam
from the last 10 years, sharing my practice and love for Yoga.
I was born in 1987 and brought up in a city named Karnal which was founded by The Kauravas at around the time of the Mahabharata epic for King Karna, Hariyana, India. I began my yogi journey at the age of 4, under the careful guidance of my father. Surjeet Singh and my respected teachers: Mr. Neeraj Singh and Lovleen Gabha...
I am proud to be the first yoga master to launch Blindfolded, Trataka, Blind Air Yoga, Acro Yoga, Rhythmic Yoga Iron Yoga, Fit Flow, Flex Flow, Sound Off Yoga, Matrix Series, Instant Series, CWEX and many more classes in Viet Nam. Over the past 10 years, I have been working as a Certified Yoga Instructor, Personal Trainer, and Manager and Director for some of the most famous Yoga centers in Viet Nam such as Elite Fitness, Intercontinental Resort Danang, In Balance Fitness & Spa...
With over 28 years of practicing Yoga and more than 15 years of teaching Yoga, my passion is to clearly explain the WHAT, WHY and HOW of asana, meditation and yogic philosophy making the practice approachable for everyone, of every level and of every walk of life. I love sharing my knowledge with students and other teachers so they can practice and teach wisely, sustainably and mindfully.
My focuses will be to expound the plentiful benefits of the yogic way of life and guide yogies and yoginis to be steadfast on their yogic path. I will teach with clarity, confidence, and compassion. In my classes, students will discover a supportive, challenging, and light-hearted environment where they are encouraged to explore their edge, discover their strength, and awaken their spirit. My teaching comes from a belief that yoga is a powerful vehicle to bring about transformation and positive change, not only in your own life but also the lives of those we care about. I am honored to be able to share the gift of yoga with others.
I emphasize on paying attention and my insistence on each individual respecting their own uniqueness encourages them to love and celebrate who they are. It’s this love of their own unique perfection that creates true change in my students so they can connect with more grace to themselves, to others and to the world.
- DIPLOMA IN YOGA SCIENCE – University Italian School of Yoga, Rome, Italia
- MASTER DEGREE – specialization in Alignment Studies
- BACHELOR OF YOGA SCIENCE – Yoga Naturopathy India Kalinga University of Yoga India
- Internatioal Yoga Alliance 500Hr - USA
During my yoga journey, I have achieved lots of International and National Championship prizes. I understand that those achievements are not for showing off but to reflect how hard and how much passion I have tried and put myself into this special path. I am writing this list with the hope of encouraging those who pursue the path of professional yoga practice and teaching and for those who just love to enjoy yoga. Please, never give up.
- From 2020 – now: Selected as JOINT SECRETARY of Asian Yogasana Sports Federation
- 2019: BEST YOGA JUDGE for International Yoga Sports
- 2018: BEST YOGA TEACHER AND PERFORMER Award in Chandighar University (3rd Real World Yoga Alliance)
- 2018: Invited as INTERNATIONAL REFEREE and awarded as A BEST YOGA TEACHER Award at Internationa Level (6th International Yoga Festival - Malaysia)
- 2015: Asian Yoga Championship 2015 Bangkok, Thailand: 2 silver medals, 3 bronze medals
- 2010: Asian Yoga Championship 2015 Bangkok, Thailand: 1 silver medals, 1 bronze medals
- 2004-2009: International Championship in India, Italy, Hong Kong, Bangkok (World Cup) (6 gold medals, 6 silver medals and 4 bronze medals)
- 2005-2008: India National Championship: Champion of the Champion (2005 at Haryana, 2006 in Palwal, 2007 in Madurai, 2008 in Delhi)
- 2001-2008: India National Yoga Championship (11 gold medals, 8 silver medals and 4 bronze medals)
- 1998-2008: State Yoga Championship (16 gold, 9 silver, 5 bronze)
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I hope I could be YOUR MOTIVATION to become a BETTER YOU!